- ScreenBeam無線顯示接收器 快速安裝指南
- ScreenBeam無線顯示接收器 產品規格書
- ScreenBeam無線顯示接收器 用戶手冊
- ScreenBeam設定工具 (Win 10) 使用手冊
- ScreenBeam設定工具 (Win 8.1) 使用手冊
- ★ Do I need to install any software on my device in order to connect it to ScreenBeam?
- 4th Gen Intel WiDi special features are no longer supported once I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and use 8.1's native Miracast feature.
- Does the ScreenBeam receiver still support Intel WiDi Gen 4 features?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings including; changing language, rename the receiver, enable/disable screensaver, idling time before screensaver, and enabling or disabling CEC feature?
- I have a company-issued laptop. Does my IT Administrator need to open ports in the network firewall?
- My HTC One cannot connect to ScreenBeam when it is connected to a Wi-Fi router.
- ★ NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- After upgrading to Windows 10, I'm experiencing audio and/or video issues when connecting to ScreenBeam, or I am unable to connect to my ScreenBeam receiver.
- Connecting to a WiFi access point with an active Intel® WiDi session will result in dropping the wireless display connection.
- Intel® WiDi does not work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and I can't connect to ScreenBeam Pro.
- My antivirus software or firewall is preventing me from connecting my PC/laptop to ScreenBeam. What can I do?
- My device has a problem connecting when the HDMI-to-VGA adapter (included in some SKUs) is installed. In some cases, it says HDCP is not supported.