This error can appear on some devices using Android OS versions 4.3 and earlier due to differences in the way HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is handled through Miracast in some Android OS builds. Check with your mobile phone service provider for any available updates for your device
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop/tablet using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I'm experiencing freezes with presentation while displaying PowerPoint in full screen.
- My video quality is poor, or I'm seeing a mosaic display on my HDTV. What should I do?
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- The ScreenBeam display appears to be larger than my HDTV screen. How can I make it fit properly?
- The ScreenBeam display software won't start - it says it can't find a USB Transmitter but the USB Transmitter is plugged in. How can I solve this?