Change the Windows display resolution setting to the highest possible resolution. Please refer to your Windows instructions or contact your IT for support.
- Audio is cutting in and out occasionally or stuttering sound can be heard
- Cannot Connect To The Receiver
- Can’t see video/image on projector or TV screen.
- Can’t view Blu-ray or protected content when HDMI-to-VGA adapter is connected.
- Is there anything I can do to improve the A/V performance?
- My laptop/tablet will not pair with the ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam receiver is not listed on my Windows 8.1 wireless display list.
- My TV/Projector is not displaying anything or the display is switched to another input instead. I had previously seen the "Ready to Connect" screen.
- Projected screen is not displaying in full resolution or viewing resolution is small.
- ScreenBeam will not automatically update from a USB flash drive created with CMS.