- Verify the original media content does not have an issue prior streaming to ScreenBeam receiver.
- If you are using the HDMI-to-VGA adapter, make sure the 3.5mm audio connector is fully plugged into the audio port on the VGA adapter.
- If the Internet is not required during your wireless display session:
- Disconnect the laptop/tablet from ScreenBeam.
- Disconnect the laptop/tablet from the wireless network. If it immediately connects to another network, try disconnecting it once again until the laptop/tablet is no longer connected to any wireless networks.
- Reconnect to ScreenBeam.
- If the problem persists, please contact your IT Administrator for support.