AGO stands for Autonomous Group Owner. By default, this mode is enabled on the ScreenBeam Business Edition receiver. It allows IT Administrators to manage the wireless channel used by the Miracast connection to the receiver. Conventional Miracast receivers such as ScreenBeam Kit, Mini2, and Education Editions do not offer this feature.
- 哪裡可以存取ScreenBeam CMS 入口網站?
- How does ScreenBeam receiver connect to the network for management?
- How many participants can connect to ScreenBeam Business receiver during Managed meetings session?
- ScreenBeam Pro 商務版接收器如何連接到CMS中央管理系統?
- ScreenBeam Pro 商務版是否支援UIBC/UoIP訊號回傳功能?
- What is Actiontec CMS?
- What is AGO mode?
- Where Can I Get The User Manual For Intel® Pro WiDi Application and Managed Meetings?
- Where can I obtain the latest Intel® WiDi application, wireless drivers, and graphic drivers for my Intel® WiDi device?