A/V performance can be affected by the performance of the source device (laptop/tablet/etc.) or by the condition of the wireless signal between the source device and the ScreenBeam receiver. It is best to ensure that the source device has all of the latest driver and software updates. Performance issues related to the wireless signal can be minimized by connecting the source device to a 5GHz wireless network not used by student or guest devices.
- Audio is cutting in and out occasionally or stuttering sound can be heard
- Cannot Connect To The Receiver
- Can’t see video/image on projector or TV screen.
- Can’t view Blu-ray or protected content when HDMI-to-VGA adapter is connected.
- Is there anything I can do to improve the A/V performance?
- My laptop/tablet will not pair with the ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam receiver is not listed on my Windows 8.1 wireless display list.
- My TV/Projector is not displaying anything or the display is switched to another input instead. I had previously seen the "Ready to Connect" screen.
- Projected screen is not displaying in full resolution or viewing resolution is small.
- ScreenBeam will not automatically update from a USB flash drive created with CMS.