You can update the firmware on your ScreenBeam receiver from within the Actiontec ScreenBeam Wireless Display software application. You must first have made a successful wireless display connection at least once. Your laptop/tablet must have an active internet connection in order to complete the process.
- Disconnect from any active connection to the ScreenBeam receiver and ensure the Ready to Connect screen is displayed on the connected HDTV.
- Open the main ScreenBeam software window and locate the name of your receiver.
- Right-click the receiver name, and then select Check for updates...
- In the Check for ScreenBeam Updates window, you will be notified if an update is available. If an update is available, click the Update Now button. The process will begin automatically and will complete after several minutes.
- When the update process is complete, the ScreenBeam receiver will reboot. The receiver will be ready to use once the Ready to Connect screen is again displayed on the connected HDTV.
Note: If an update for the ScreenBeam Wireless Display software is available, it will automatically be installed in addition to the firmware during this process.