If your computer doesn't have a CD-ROM drive, go to the following link. http://sup.screenbeam.com/sbupdate.php You will need information from the sticker on the bottom of the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter. Once you have entered the information, download the software as indicated on the web page. After the download is complete, run the downloaded setup file.
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- How can I update the firmware on my ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My laptop computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. How can I install the ScreenBeam display software?
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- Why am I unable to play a DVD or Blu-ray disc when connected to ScreenBeam?
- Why is my Laptop/PC slow to resume from idling or screensaver mode?