Yes. The ScreenBeam receiver still supports Intel WiDi Gen 4 features for systems with Intel WiDi 4.0 and higher software.
- 4th Gen Intel WiDi special features are no longer supported once I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and use 8.1's native Miracast feature.
- Do I need to install any software on my device in order to connect it to ScreenBeam?
- Does the ScreenBeam receiver still support Intel WiDi Gen 4 features?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings including; changing language, rename the receiver, enable/disable screensaver, idling time before screensaver, and enabling or disabling CEC feature?
- I have a company-issued laptop. Does my IT Administrator need to open ports in the network firewall?
- My HTC One cannot connect to ScreenBeam when it is connected to a Wi-Fi router.
- My projector only has one HDMI input and is already in use. Can I use an HDMI to DVI adapter to connect the ScreenBeam to my projector?
- My Samsung S3 connects to ScreenBeam but nothing is displayed on the TV.
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- When adjusting the volume on the Xperia phone the volume level on the TV does not change.