Questions about your ScreenBeam 960? Find the most common answers here.
- Video: Help you configure, connect and install your organization’s MacOS devices to a ScreenBeam 960 receiver
- Video: How to connect, disconnect, remove a profile and create a new profile with Windows 10 and a ScreenBeam 960
- Video: How to connect, disconnect, remove a profile and create a new profile with Windows 8.1 and a ScreenBeam 960
- What are the requirements?
- How do I set it up?
- Download Deployment Guide for Wireless display over LAN
- Download ScreenBeam 960 beta firmware (188.8.131.52)
- Download MacOSX wireless display software
- Download Win7 wireless display software
- ★ How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Can the ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?