General frequently asked questions
Find the most common answers to questions that apply to all of our products here.
- ★ Why can't I find the support page for my device?
- ★ How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- ★ Why can’t I receive audio/video via my Netflix or Hulu App?
- ★ Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- ★ Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- ★ What is Actiontec’s Hardware Warranty?
- ★ Is my system Intel WiDi or Intel Pro WiDi capable?
- ★ Is my device compatible?
- Can I connect my Apple iPad or iPhone to the ScreenBeam Receiver?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- ★ While trying to connect I receive the message “Oops, Something Went Wrong” or “Unable To Connect”, what should I do?
- ★ Why do I immediately get the message “Oops, Something Went Wrong” or “Unable to Connect”?
- Why can I not detect my ScreenBeam receiver when using Windows 8.1/10?
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- CEC in ScreenBeam Pro sometimes does not allow an CEC-enabled LCD/LED TV to power off.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on my HDTV after ScreenBeam connection is established.