ScreenBeam SMB Edition
Questions about your ScreenBeam SMB Edition? Find the most common answers here.
- ★ How can I sign-up to be notified when new firmware is available for my device?
- ★ ScreenBeam SMB Edition Firmware Upgrade Instructions
- ★ 188.8.131.52 ScreenBeam SMB Edition Firmware Upgrade
- ★ 184.108.40.206 ScreenBeam SMB Edition Firmware Release Notes
- 220.127.116.11 ScreenBeam SMB Edition Firmware Release Notes
- 18.104.22.168 ScreenBeam SMB Edition Firmware Upgrade
- ★ This is a legacy product. It has been replaced by the ScreenBeam 750 and ScreenBeam 960
- ★ Where can I obtain the latest Intel® WiDi application, wireless drivers, and graphic drivers for my Intel® WiDi device?
- Does this receiver and or firmware support Intel Pro WiDi?
- How do I log in to the local management GUI?
- How does ScreenBeam receiver connect to the network for management?
- What are the recommended system requirements?
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- An android device does not prompt for a PIN when pairing the device for the first time.
- I cannot get the Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator to work with the ScreenBeam SMB Edition.
- My TV/Projector is not displaying anything or the display is switched to another input instead. I had previously seen the "Ready to Connect" screen.
- Why does the ScreenBeam's display have a purple or blue hue when connected to my legacy projector using the included VGA adapter?