ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum
Questions about your ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum? Find the most common answers here.
- EU Declaration of Conformity
- ScreenBeam Configurator (Win 10) User Manual
- ScreenBeam Configurator (Win 8.1) User Manual
- User Guide for Android Configuration Utility
- ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum Quick Start Guide
- ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum User Manual
- ★ After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- ★ Why is the quality of my video poor and/or I keep seeing skipped or frozen frames?
- ★ Why can’t I see anything on my TV, or my ScreenBeam receiver keeps rebooting?
- ★ Why does the Desktop/Tablet mode switching notification not appear on my Windows 10 device when I connect my wireless keyboard/mouse to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum 2 receiver?
- How Can I Update the Firmware on my ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
- ★ NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Frequency Band?