ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
Questions about your ScreenBeam USB Transmitter? Find the most common answers here.
- ★ Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- ★ This is a legacy product. It has been replaced by the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2
- ★ Where is the MAC address (MAC ID) for my ScreenBeam USB Transmitter located?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- I can't hear any audio or sound on TV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop computer using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I initially selected "Disconnect" on my PC device, and then I selected "Connect" on my PC device. My PC device shows "Pairing failed." What should I do next?
- I'm seeing a white horizontal line randomly appears in the middle of the TV while playing a video - "video tearing".
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.