Questions about your ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit? Find the most common answers here.
- ★ Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- ★ Where is the MAC address (MAC ID) for my ScreenBeam Transmitter located?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- How can I update the firmware on my ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receiver?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- ★ NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop/tablet using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I'm experiencing freezes with presentation while displaying PowerPoint in full screen.
- My video quality is poor, or I'm seeing a mosaic display on my HDTV. What should I do?
- The ScreenBeam display appears to be larger than my HDTV screen. How can I make it fit properly?
- The ScreenBeam display software won't start - it says it can't find a USB Transmitter but the USB Transmitter is plugged in. How can I solve this?