ScreenBeam Kit (with the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2)
Questions about your ScreenBeam Wireless Display Kit (with the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2)? Find the most common answers here.
- My laptop, tablet or PC generates “Color scheme has been changed” pop-up notification. Is this a problem?
- My Windows’ firewall or anti-virus software generates a pop-up notification that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port.
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?
- Why is my laptop, tablet or PC’s audio muted once I connect to the ScreenBeam Receiver?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Receivers.
- The ScreenBeam Wireless Display software shows that it can’t find the transmitter.