The MyWirelessTV3 Transmitter supports 5.1 surround audio input and pass-through. The Receiver supports support LCPM stereo audio out. Begin by verifying that the AVR is compatible with 5.1 channel audio. If it is, it may also be required to verify that the Audio Settings in the AVR are set to either LCPM (PCM) or Dolby Digital. Please contact your AVR manufacturer for assistance verifying and/or changing these settings.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Why is the Receiver (Rx) not receiving ‘true’ 4K?
- Why am I seeing a ‘snowy’ screen when my 4K Apple TV is connected to the MWTV3 Transmitter and a 1080p TV?
- Why am I having issues with the audio/video signal on my 4K TV?
- Why am I experiencing lag (lip sync) or video pixilation when the MyWirelessTV 3 is connected to the network?
- Why am I experiencing audio issues when the MyWirelessTV3 is connected to my computer?
- What do the Link LED colors mean?
- The video quality is poor and sometimes there’s no video display on the receiver’s TV.
- The remote TV displays “Video signal is not detected.”
- The audio and video on the receiver’s TV seems slower than on transmitter’s TV.