Yes, 4K TVs should be backward-compatible with MyWirelessTV 2s. What this means is 4K TV should still display the resolutions that our product outputs, but don't expect 4K resolution. It is NOT recommended to use the HDMI ARC port on the TV.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Will the MyWirelessTV 2's support 4K source devices (ie., STB's & DVR's)?
- Why is the video quality so poor?
- Why is 3D content streaming is not working?
- Why don't I see any video when I connect my HDMI PC or laptop computer to MyWirelessTV 2?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV, even though all the cables are connected properly?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV next to the Transmitter?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV next to the Receiver?
- Why can't I control my external source device from my second HDTV?
- Why aren't my remote keyboard and mouse working when I connect MyWirelessTV 2 to my computer?