MyWirelessTV does not support 480i SD video resolution. If the sources native video output is in 480i format, then the video pass-through to the local TV will fail to display. Make sure to configure the native video setting to "OFF" on your Set-top-Box (STB) or Digital Video Recorder (DVR). Refer to your STB or DVR user manual video setting if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I watch Internet content (i.e. Netflix) or can I browse the web from MyWirelessTV?
- Can I watch TV remotely even when my A/V Receiver is turned off? I don't want to leave my A/V Receiver powered on and/or I do not want to hear the sound out of my surround sound system.
- Do I need to subscribe to use MyWirelessTV? Can I get free TV channels with MyWirelessTV?
- Does MyWirelessTV support wireless keyboards and mice?
- How come firmware upgrade does not work?
- How come I am not seeing anything on the TV screen near the Transmitter?
- How come I am not seeing video on the local TV when I view Standard Definition (SD) videos?
- How come I cannot view different channels or video content with MyWirelessTV? The remote TV always shows the same video as the local TV.
- How do I change the wireless channel on the MWTV?
- How to correctly place sensors for the MWTV's