Make sure the HDMI cable is connected from the Receiver to the TV, power on the TV with the correct input selected, and then power-cycle the Receiver.
Articles in this section
- When I turn on one or both TV's I get no audio or video.
- Will the MyWirelessTV 2's support 4K source devices (ie., STB's & DVR's)?
- Why is the video quality so poor?
- Why is 3D content streaming is not working?
- Why don't I see any video when I connect my HDMI PC or laptop computer to MyWirelessTV 2?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV, even though all the cables are connected properly?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV next to the Transmitter?
- Why can't I see anything on the TV next to the Receiver?
- Why can't I control my external source device from my second HDTV?
- Why aren't my remote keyboard and mouse working when I connect MyWirelessTV 2 to my computer?