You might be experiencing an issue caused by a recent Intel graphics driver update, fortunately this issue is pretty easy to resolve. Connect your laptop to the ScreenBeam for wireless display, then follow the steps shown in this forum post to set the screen size to 100%: https://superuser.com/questions/1352562/microsoft-wireless-display-black-border-around-image-screen-image-is-scaled-do
Articles in this section
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is Actiontec’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?