The ScreenBeam Configuration Utility App is a Utility tool, designed solely to allow you an opportunity to perform firmware upgrades and personalize your ScreenBeam. It cannot be used to launch a connection to the ScreenBeam. Your source device (Android Smartphone/Tablet, Windows) must be Miracast certified and you will use this option on your device to launch the connection to your ScreenBeam. Close the App and launch your connection using the Miracast functionality on your source device.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- How Can I Update the Firmware on my ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Why is the quality of my video poor and/or I keep seeing skipped or frozen frames?
- Why can’t I see anything on my TV, or my ScreenBeam receiver keeps rebooting?
- Why does the Desktop/Tablet mode switching notification not appear on my Windows 10 device when I connect my wireless keyboard/mouse to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum 2 receiver?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- How Do I Configure The Receiver's General Settings, Such As Changing Language, Rename The Receiver, Enable/Disable Screensaver, And Idling Time For Screensaver?