The ScreenBeam Configuration Utility App is a Utility tool, designed solely to allow you an opportunity to perform firmware upgrades and personalize your ScreenBeam. It cannot be used to launch a connection to the ScreenBeam. Your source device (Android Smartphone/Tablet, Windows) must be Miracast certified and you will use this option on your device to launch the connection to your ScreenBeam. Close the App and launch your connection using the Miracast functionality on your source device.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- My Android phone does not have Miracast installed. What app can I download to make it work with the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I mirror my Samsung S8/S8 Plus phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- Before you buy, click here:
- What are the system requirements?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How do I connect my Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to my HDTV?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?