The USB port is for connecting to an Interactive Whiteboard, Display panel, or Projector. Once connected to Windows 10 wireless display, you’ll have the ability to control your device from the interactive touch screen/surface.
Articles in this section
- Can a laptop with VGA output bypass through to receiver’s HDMI output?
- Can a Windows device without Wi-Fi Miracast connect to ScreenBeam 960?
- Can the 3.5mm audio output be connected to auxiliary stereo/speakers?
- Can the ScreenBeam 960 support VGA output?
- Can the ScreenBeam Business Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- Can the ScreenBeam Education Edition 2 or the SMB Edition firmware be upgraded using the ScreenBeam 960 firmware? How? And is there any impact?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI (No SSID)
- How do I log in to the local management web GUI?
- How does ScreenBeam 960 receiver connect to the network for remote management?
- How should the receiver be mounted or placed?