Yes, you can mount the ScreenBeam 950.Please refer to the steps and diagram below.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How do I remotely manage multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 connect to the network for management?
- Is the 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This is a legacy product. It has been replaced by the ScreenBeam 750 and ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What is AGO mode?