The firmware cannot be downgraded on the consumer products including the ScreenBeam Mini, Mini2, and Mini2 Continuum. If you are experiencing issues with your ScreenBeam after the upgrade, please click the “Submit a Request” link at the top of the home page and provide a detailed description of the issue(s) you are encountering. If you have the ScreenBeam 750, 950, 960, or 1200 and need to downgrade the firmware use the “Submit a Request” button to request downgrade instructions.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?