If occurring immediately and no response from ScreenBeam is shown on display:
- Turn Airplane Mode On and then Off.
- Try to connect to ScreenBeam receiver again.
- If still unable to connect, reboot the Windows device.
- If still unable to connect, remove ScreenBeam device profile as follows:
- Devices > Project > Add a wireless display
- Select ScreenBeam Receiver under Projectors heading.
- Click/Tap Remove Device; select Yes to confirm.
- Reconnect through Devices > Project > Add a wireless display.
- Open Device Manager
- View > Show Hidden Devices.
- Locate ScreenBeam receiver under “Miracast Display Devices” category.
- Right-click receiver > Uninstall
- REBOOT before attempting to connect to ScreenBeam again.
If the issue persists you will want to verify that the drivers on the PC are up to date, as the drivers used for the connection may be out of date and/or need to be reinstalled by visiting the PC manufacturers support site.