About the Utility
The Android Configuration Utility is used to wirelessly upgrade and configure the Actiontec ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Where to get
The Android Configuration Utility is available from Google Play. To download, search for 'ScreenBeam' in the Google Play application on your Android device.
If you have problems accessing Google Play, you can download the utility from the following link and copy it to your Android device and install it:
- Detects and upgrades the latest firmware wirelessly.
- Ability to configure display language, screensaver, and CEC One-Touch play
- Supports the ability to change the background image.
- Supports changing image and text for the screensaver.
- ScreenBeam Mini 2
- Device running Android 4.2 (or higher)
- Wi-Fi Direct-ready device (Miracast-capable preferred)
- Available Internet connection