This error can appear on some devices using Android OS versions 4.3 and earlier due to differences in the way HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is handled through Miracast in some Android OS builds. Check with your mobile phone service provider for any available updates for your device.
Articles in this section
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver With ScreenBeam Configuration Utility On My Device. The Utility Can't Find The Receiver.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Not Seeing Anything On My HDTV Screen After Powering On The Receiver.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.