Search for "Intel WiDi" in the Windows Start menu and launch the application when found. If Intel® WiDi software is not available on your system, visit the Intel® WiDi Support Center to obtain the latest Intel® WiDi software and drivers for your system. Use the following link to go directly to the Install & Setup page for more information: Intel® WiDi Support - Install & Setup
Articles in this section
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- My Android phone does not have Miracast installed. What app can I download to make it work with the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I mirror my Samsung S8/S8 Plus phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- Before you buy, click here:
- What are the system requirements?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How do I connect my Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to my HDTV?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using Windows 8.1/10?