ScreenBeam Mini 2 is designed to be used in the same room with the source device. For best performance, the source device should be placed within 30 feet of the Receiver.
Articles in this section
- Why does my video show full screen on my device but have black bars on the tv?
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- My Android phone does not have Miracast installed. What app can I download to make it work with the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I mirror my Samsung S8/S8 Plus phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- Before you buy, click here:
- What are the system requirements?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How do I connect my Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to my HDTV?