This can occur with Intel WiDi-capable devices with Intel wireless network adapter driver versions released prior to January 2015. Drivers released after 2014 by Intel support Different Channel Mode (DCM), which enables the device to connect to two separate wireless networks on two separate channels simultaneously. Earlier driver versions do not support DCM and will drop the Intel WiDi connection upon connection to a Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- My TV only shows a black screen or “No Signal” when I power on the ScreenBeam Mini 2
- My HDTV displays the message "Please wait for USB update..." when I connect the power cable to my ScreenBeam Mini 2.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- After upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, I can no longer connect to ScreenBeam Mini 2 with Intel WiDi.
- How can I adjust the display to fit properly to my TV screen?
- How can I improve my video/audio performance?
- How to set my ScreenBeam receiver to use the 5G frequency?
- I can't connect to the Receiver with ScreenBeam Configuration Utility on my device. The Utility can't find the Receiver.
- I encountered connection failure with ScreenBeam Mini 2 and my device can't connect to it anymore.