First, if the display software doesn't launch, wait about a minute before trying anything else. Then, unplug and plug the USB Transmitter device back in, and try launching the display software again. If that doesn't work, open the Windows Device Manager and make sure the ScreenBeam Transmitter is NOT disabled (locate it under "Network").
Articles in this section
- I can't hear any audio or sound on TV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop computer using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I initially selected "Disconnect" on my PC device, and then I selected "Connect" on my PC device. My PC device shows "Pairing failed." What should I do next?
- I'm seeing a white horizontal line randomly appears in the middle of the TV while playing a video - "video tearing".
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- ScreenBeam wireless display cannot scan or detect a ScreenBeam Receiver, and the channel selection drop-down menu does not show any channel.
- The ScreenBeam display software can't launch–it says it can't find a USB Transmitter. How can I solve this?
- Visibly recognizable lip-sync or audio is out of sync with video
- What should I do if the ScreenBeam Wireless Display software cannot connect or pair with ScreenBeam Receiver?