The Windows 10 November 2015 update enables you to turn on/off the keyboard & mouse input from the ScreenBeam Mini2 Continuum receiver. To enable mouse/keyboard input, connect to the ScreenBeam receiver and then select the "Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display" checkbox under your ScreenBeam receiver name. To turn off mouse/keyboard input, deselect the check box. Your selection will be remembered the next time you connect.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How do I remotely manage multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 connect to the network for management?
- Is the 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This is a legacy product. It has been replaced by the ScreenBeam 750 and ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What is AGO mode?