The Windows 10 November 2015 update enables you to turn on/off the keyboard & mouse input from the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum receiver. To enable mouse/keyboard input, connect to the ScreenBeam receiver and then select the "Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display" checkbox under your ScreenBeam receiver name. To turn off mouse/keyboard input, deselect the check box. Your selection will be remembered the next time you connect.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- How Can I Update the Firmware on my ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Why is the quality of my video poor and/or I keep seeing skipped or frozen frames?
- Why can’t I see anything on my TV, or my ScreenBeam receiver keeps rebooting?
- Why does the Desktop/Tablet mode switching notification not appear on my Windows 10 device when I connect my wireless keyboard/mouse to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum 2 receiver?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- How Do I Configure The Receiver's General Settings, Such As Changing Language, Rename The Receiver, Enable/Disable Screensaver, And Idling Time For Screensaver?