DCM stands for Different Channel Mode. DCM is a function of the wireless network adapter and its driver. It enables the system's wireless adapter to simultaneously operate multiple connections on different wireless channels and supports applications such as Wi-Fi infrastructure and Wi-Fi Direct.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Do I need an existing wireless network in order to use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How do I remotely manage multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 connect to the network for management?
- Is the 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This is a legacy product. It has been replaced by the ScreenBeam 750 and ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What is AGO mode?