Make sure your ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum and all its cables are securely connected, as shown in the diagram. If this problem persists, connect the USB power cable to the provided A/C power adapter. Some USB ports on certain TVs may not supply enough power to properly operate ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Articles in this section
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver With ScreenBeam Configuration Utility On My Device. The Utility Can't Find The Receiver.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Not Seeing Anything On My HDTV Screen After Powering On The Receiver.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.