No. ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum cannot directly access the Internet. You must use a source device (laptop/Ultrabook/tablet/smartphone) with internet access to view online content with ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Articles in this section
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- How Can I Update the Firmware on my ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- Why is the quality of my video poor and/or I keep seeing skipped or frozen frames?
- Why can’t I see anything on my TV, or my ScreenBeam receiver keeps rebooting?
- Why does the Desktop/Tablet mode switching notification not appear on my Windows 10 device when I connect my wireless keyboard/mouse to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum 2 receiver?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- How Do I Configure The Receiver's General Settings, Such As Changing Language, Rename The Receiver, Enable/Disable Screensaver, And Idling Time For Screensaver?