The HDMI-to-VGA adapter does not support playback of protected content such as Blu-ray.
Articles in this section
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- Android device does not prompt for a PIN when pairing the device for the first time.
- Audio is cutting in and out occasionally or stuttering sound can be heard
- Cannot connect to the receiver
- Can’t see video/image on projector or TV screen.
- Can’t view Blu-ray or protected content when HDMI-to-VGA adapter is connected.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam Education Edition 2.
- I Cannot Start A Managed Meeting Session With My Intel WiDi Or Miracast System.
- Is there anything I can do to improve the A/V performance?
- My laptop/tablet will not pair with the ScreenBeam receiver.