No. ScreenBeam Mini 2 can not directly access the Internet. You must use a source device (laptop/Ultrabook/tablet/smartphone) with internet access to view online content with ScreenBeam Mini 2.
Articles in this section
- Why does my video show full screen on my device but have black bars on the tv?
- Why am I having issues connecting to my ScreenBeam using the ScreenBeam app?
- My Android phone does not have Miracast installed. What app can I download to make it work with the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect my LG phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I mirror my Samsung S8/S8 Plus phone to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- Before you buy, click here:
- What are the system requirements?
- How Can I Update The Firmware On My ScreenBeam Mini 2 Using My Android Device?
- How do I connect my Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet to the ScreenBeam Mini 2?
- How do I connect the ScreenBeam Mini 2 to my HDTV?