The Microsoft Surface, Surface Pro 2, and Surface Pro 3 do not support Intel WiDi. However, if the Surface Pro 2 or Surface Pro 3 is equipped with Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, it can connect to ScreenBeam using the built-in Miracast feature.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
- Is my device compatible?
- Is my system Intel WiDi or Intel Pro WiDi capable?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet output Intel WiDi?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I check my hardware, drivers and software to determine if my system meets the requirements for using Intel® WiDi?