ScreenBeam Wireless Display Receivers are compatible with the following:
- Windows 8.1/10 mobile devices with Miracast support 1 2
- Windows 8.1/10 systems with native Miracast support 2
- Android mobile devices with native Miracast support 2
- Windows 7 (or later) systems with Intel WiDi software 3
- Windows 7 (or later) systems with installed ScreenBeam Kit software and USB Transmitter 4
Minimum PC Requirements:
- Laptop or Desktop System
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: AMD A6 or equivalent Intel Gen 3 Core i3 (or better)
- Intel Core i5 or AMD A8 (or better) recommended for video playback.
- Memory: 2GB (or higher)
- 4GB+ recommended for video playback.
When using the Actiontec USB Transmitter:
- Hard Drive Space: 200MB
- USB 2.0 Port: 1
- ScreenBeam Receiver (one of the following):
- Model # SBWD100A/SBWD100B
- Model # SBWD950A
1 This includes all Microsoft Surface models, except for Surface RT
2 Visit Wi-Fi Alliance’s website for most up to date Certified Miracast compatibility list. Click here to visit the site.
3 Visit Intel’s website to check if your system can run Intel® WiDi. Click here to visit the site.
4 Recommended for Windows 7/8 systems without native Miracast support. Click here to learn more.
Notes: Mobile devices are considered smartphones and tablets. Systems are considered laptops, notebooks, Ultrabooks, 2-in-1s, and All-in-Ones