If stuttering video and out-of-sync audio occur on both the laptop/tablet screen and the wireless display connected through ScreenBeam, the laptop/tablet may not have enough resources for smooth video playback over the wireless display.
- Ensure your system meets the minimum recommended requirements for ScreenBeam.
- If the video is being viewed in a web browser, clear the browser's history, including offline content, and then restart the browser and try again.
- Restart the laptop/tablet and try again.
- If running your laptop on battery, ensure its power settings are configured for "Maximum Performance" or plug-in your laptop's power cable.
- Ensure that the latest driver for the display adapter in the laptop/tablet is installed. Consult the laptop/tablet manufacturer for information on obtaining the latest drivers for your system.