You can update the Actiontec ScreenBeam Wireless Display software application from within the application itself. You must first have made a successful wireless display connection at least once. Your laptop/tablet must have an active internet connection in order to complete the process.
- Disconnect from any active connection to the ScreenBeam receiver and ensure the Ready to Connect screen is displayed on the connected HDTV.
- Open the main ScreenBeam software window and locate the name of your receiver.
- Right-click the receiver name, and then select Check for updates...
- In the Check for ScreenBeam Updates window, you will be notified if an update is available. If an update is available, click the Update Now button. The process will begin automatically and will complete after several minutes.
- When the update process is complete, your laptop/tablet will restart. Once your laptop/tablet has restarted, the ScreenBeam Wireless Display software is ready to use.
Note: If an update for your ScreenBeam Wireless Display receiver's firmware is available, it will automatically be installed in addition to the software during this process.