Since ScreenBeam connects directly with your Intel WiDi or Miracast-enabled device, no wireless network is needed. However, your device needs to be connected to WiFi network with internet access in order to view online content.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is Actiontec’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?