The Microsoft Surface Pro does not inherently support Miracast. However, you can purchase the ScreenBeam Kit, which includes a USB Transmitter for use on devices such as the Surface Pro which does not support Miracast.
Articles in this section
- Is my device compatible?
- Is my system Intel WiDi or Intel Pro WiDi capable?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet output Intel WiDi?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I check my hardware, drivers and software to determine if my system meets the requirements for using Intel® WiDi?
- How can I find out if my system (laptop, or notebook, or ultrabook) can support Intel WiDi?