Search for "Intel WiDi" in the Windows Start menu and launch the application when found. If Intel® WiDi software is not available on your system, visit the Intel® WiDi Support center to obtain the Intel® WiDi software and drivers for your system. Use the following link to go directly to the Install & Setup page for more information: Intel® WiDi Support - Install & Setup
Articles in this section
- 4th Gen Intel WiDi special features are no longer supported once I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and use 8.1's native Miracast feature.
- Do I need to install any software on my device in order to connect it to ScreenBeam?
- Does the ScreenBeam receiver still support Intel WiDi Gen 4 features?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings including; changing language, rename the receiver, enable/disable screensaver, idling time before screensaver, and enabling or disabling CEC feature?
- I have a company-issued laptop. Does my IT Administrator need to open ports in the network firewall?
- I purchased a USB transmitter and I lost the registration key that came with the unit. I can't proceed with the software for the USB transmitter without the registration key that came with the device.
- My HTC One cannot connect to ScreenBeam when it is connected to a Wi-Fi router.
- My projector only has one HDMI input and is already in use. Can I use an HDMI to DVI adapter to connect the ScreenBeam to my projector?
- My Samsung S3 connects to ScreenBeam but nothing is displayed on the TV.
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?