This can occur on Samsung LCD HDTV's with the Anynet+ feature enabled. Disable the Anynet+ (CEC) feature
Articles in this section
- Why can I not detect my ScreenBeam receiver when using Windows 8.1/10?
- While trying to connect I receive the message “Oops, Something Went Wrong” or “Unable To Connect”, what should I do?
- Why do I immediately get the message “Oops, Something Went Wrong” or “Unable to Connect”?
- After connecting, why am I only seeing my desktop background with no icons on the TV/Projector display?
- CEC in ScreenBeam Pro sometimes does not allow an CEC-enabled LCD/LED TV to power off.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on my HDTV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot turn off my HDTV and/or the HDTV automatically switches to the HDMI input that ScreenBeam receiver is connected to.
- I'm seeing choppy and/or there are brief pauses during playing Internet video on my Miracast device. How can I resolve this?
- My device connects to ScreenBeam, but all I see on my TV is a black screen.
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.