ScreenBeam Wireless Display and ScreenBeam Kit both provide support for Miracast, Intel® WiDi, and Actiontec Wireless Display technologies. The ScreenBeam Kit contains a USB Transmitter, enabling Windows devices that do not support Miracast or Intel® WiDi to use Actiontec Wireless Display software to connect to the ScreenBeam receiver. ScreenBeam Wireless Display includes only the receiver and is intended for users who only have devices which support Miracast and Intel® WiDi.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?