Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast™ is a technology that enables devices to seamlessly display video between devices, without cables or a network connection. Users can do things like view pictures from a smartphone on a big screen television, share a laptop screen with the conference room projector in real-time, and watch live programs from a home cable box on a tablet. Miracast connections are formed using Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wi-Fi Direct™, so access to a Wi-Fi® network is not needed – the ability to connect is inside Miracast-certified devices.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is Actiontec’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?